1. The music from “Benny Hill” has become the hip pop culture reference du jour.
2. The term hipster has gone from something only hipsters-in-denial knew about to something all people use all the time.
3. The iPhone has become a household appliance for many, but somehow also become the object of extreme hatred for many others.
4. The term geek has come to mean anyone with more than a passing interest in anything. Know how to fix a car? You’re a car geek. Know how to do anything else useful or interesting? You’re a (insert applicable category) geek.
5. Saying “Really?” when you think something is stupid.